Thanks For Logging In! Have Fun Around the Forums!
Thanks For Logging In! Have Fun Around the Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So what happened to the catagories?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spiderman800
Platinum Dragon
Spiderman800

Respect : 264342
Hobbies : Club Penguin DUH

So what happened to the catagories? Empty
PostSubject: So what happened to the catagories?   So what happened to the catagories? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:35 pm

Yeah. It's strange. Now there is only one! Asd. What the heck does asd mean? Does it mean angry stupid dog? I mean seriously. Asd is a little random. Why did all other things go away? I really enjoyed all the stuff. Now it's like all gone. I don't even know if Drago World is even has hope. The forum got ruined. Even the new idea, Polar City, was only up for a little while. There has to be a way to get this back together. "I know there is a way."
~Spiderman800
Back to top Go down
JaMeS
Rainbow Dragon
JaMeS

Respect : 267926

PostSubject: Re: So what happened to the catagories?   So what happened to the catagories? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:39 pm

Lol... DW is never going to be made. It ended like 4 months ago. Every game ended like 4 months ago. Only 2 games are being made now - Club Zobbies and Waddle Village.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman800
Platinum Dragon
Spiderman800

Respect : 264342
Hobbies : Club Penguin DUH

PostSubject: Re: So what happened to the catagories?   So what happened to the catagories? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 7:42 pm

What are the games about JaMeS?
Back to top Go down
Branmatt
New Dragon

Users Posts : 1
Respect : 251751

PostSubject: Re: So what happened to the catagories?   So what happened to the catagories? EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:58 am

JaMeS wrote:
Lol... DW is never going to be made. It ended like 4 months ago. Every game ended like 4 months ago. Only 2 games are being made now - Club Zobbies and Waddle Village.

And my game...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what happened to the catagories?   So what happened to the catagories? Empty

Back to top Go down

So what happened to the catagories?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: asd-
Jump to: